A one day workshop to help photographers raise their lightroom skills to the next level.
- Using Lightroom to select images quickly – or how to stop spending your life in front of your computer.
- Wedding & portraiture retouching – make your images look like they were edited in photoshop.
- Workflow: Importing images, creating catalogs, slideshows and exporting selection galleries for clients.
- The eight step process that we use on all our images.
- Getting rid of spots and wrinkles
- Smoothing out skin
- Using lightroom’s tools to bring out clothes & make things pop
- Dodging and Burning: making your images snap using custom brushes.
- Creating presets to speed up your workflow
- Creating and modifying your own recipes for a fast personal style.
- Custom selection galleries and slideshows (Lightroom and Facebook)
January 11 (sold out), February 22nd (sold out).
Computer with Lightroom (Ver 2.0+) – this course has a heavy emphasis on the practical – (download trial version)
R2500 (Includes lunch and tea breaks) – R500 deposit, the remainder due two weeks before the date.
Min 3, Max 5 delegates